Of word this weekend: a slew of goings-on round NYC and extra. Learn on:
Above: Annie is noting Pops & Piaf‘s hand-painted Winter Assortment.
- Happening immediately, Dec. 3: the primary weekend of TRNK’s vacation store, hosted by American and Jamaican design duo Ashley Cimone and Moya Annence of equipment co. ASHYA. Cease by 18 Jay Avenue, NYC, from 11 a.m. to six p.m. (the vacation store will even be open Dec. 10 and 17).
- Margot is admiring Frama’s new Bracket sequence, designed with Copenhagen-based design studio Frederik Gustav: “It’s handsome, easy, and stacking,” she says.
- Admiring Leanne Shapton’s wildflower work, on view at Image Room.
- Remodelista favourite Makié is internet hosting a pop-up with ceramicists Isabel Rower and Maria Robledo, immediately and tomorrow (Dec. 3 and 4) at 109 Thompson Avenue, NYC.
- And Julie is noting Elizabeth Roberts’ new assortment of appealingly fringed Parlor Rugs for Radnor; have a look.
- Stenciled wooden floors: yay or nay? Soledad O’Brien weighs in. (We posted on the trick approach, approach again in 2014; have a look.)
And, ’tis the season for pattern gross sales. Three we’re noting this weekend (masks appreciated in any respect three) :
- Store samples, barely imperfect wares, and overstock at Mia + Finn’s pattern sale at 72 Mom Gaston Blvd in Brooklyn, immediately, Dec. 3, from 12-4 p.m. (It’s BYOB—which means deliver your individual bag.)
- Identical time, similar place: Auntie Oti’s pattern sale can also be taking place at 72 Mom Gaston Blvd, immediately (Dec. 3) from 12-4 p.m.
- And Meg Cohen Design is internet hosting a winter pattern sale from 11 a.m. to five p.m. immediately at 1133 Broadway (between twenty fifth and twenty sixth Streets), Suite 819, NYC, plus a small choice on-line, too. (“Meg makes one of the best cashmere scarves and winter woolens,” Margot experiences. “I’ve a Meg Cohen wardrobe—I put on her scarves indoors and out.”)