Begin typing to look…
- For all these with outdated, creaky, doubtlessly haunted homes, right here’s dwell with a ghost, by way of the New York Occasions.
- Plus an intriguing new gentle, fittingly known as Ghost.
- Finally: Artilleriet’s new Kitchen Studio opens its doorways in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Copenhagen-based way of life kitchen model Reform is opening a brand new showroom in Dumbo, Brooklyn, designed in collaboration with Norm Architects (with extra to comply with in Philly, New Jersey, and downtown LA). Keep tuned right here for opening data.
- We lately stopped into The Nice Commune Store Experiment in LA, so we’re noting the “Japanese Craft Invasion” on the pop-up, beginning this weekend.
- Admiring these daring ground coverings from Jaipur Rugs (on view November 9-12 as a part of Dubai Design Week).
- Now open in DTLA: Morrow Smooth Items’ first showroom, in collaboration with Floyd. Cease in for a go searching: 777 S. Alameda Avenue, Constructing 2, Unit 196, LA.
- This Japanese workplace is outfitted completely with supplies discarded throughout demolitions.
- A Grecian concept price borrowing: pendant lights from an autumnal materials.
- We just like the seems of those Moroccan-made pendant lamps.
- A rooftop sauna for chilly Minnesota winters.
- Most indispensable gardening device? and 13 extra questions, answered, by Melissa Lowrie, writer of Terrain: The Home Plant E book.