Above: Vacation desk inspiration from this week’s East London Material: Purveyors of Family Linens, Made to Final.
- Consideration, vacation consumers: Artisan Books is providing 30 p.c off all 5 Remodelista books—together with our two new releases, The Low-Influence House and Remodelista in Maine—only for Remodelista readers, now by November 30. Head to The Remodelista Store and use code REMODELISTA30 to activate.
- Designer Hollie Velten opens her new studio at 745 Prospect St. in Maplewood, NJ, as we speak, open by appointment. She’ll have classic kilim pillows, Zellige tiles, in addition to a few of her personal designs accessible for buy, plus “Studio Periods,” mini design “pace rounds” for these transforming. (And see an area Hollie designed in English Nation Appeal in a NJ Suburb.)
- Annie is admiring these delicate brass leaves by UK maker of eco and recycled jewellery Jacqueline Dawson, “normal from drawing round particular person leaves which have fallen exterior my workshop so every one is totally different.”
- Now admiring: Artek x Heath (together with a re-imagination of Alvar Aalto’s iconic Stool 60.)
- And completely satisfied to see fabric-scrap upcycling taking maintain at Excessive Level this 12 months.
- Autumn’s most beguiling floral design factor. (Discover it earlier than it’s too late.)
- And to kick off this 12 months’s Remodelista present guides, we current: 11 favourite dwelling perfume picks from our admittedly finicky editors.