Skip to content
Current Obsessions: Shopkeeper Season – Remodelista
Present Obsessions: Shopkeeper Season – Remodelista
- Remodelista favourite glassmaker La Soufflerie simply opened its first Paris store; cease in, should you’re within the metropolis: 7 rue de l’Odéon 75006 Paris.
- In the meantime, in Brooklyn, In Frequent With now has a studio and showroom in Brooklyn; it’s at 124 ninth Road, Suite 270, in Gowanus, by appointment solely.
- Margot is admiring this Philippe Starck-designed couch with a built-in bookcase—and no screws.
- Floyd’s newest furnishings piece—simply launched this week—is a reissue of a Nineteen Fifties “underground design traditional.”
- We love this new UK wallpaper assortment, impressed by an English neighborhood backyard.
- Designer Rose Uniacke’s paint line, newly obtainable within the US, is chemical free and eco pleasant, fabricated from issues reminiscent of vegetable resins and lime.
- Time to start out placing the backyard to mattress?
- Eyeing these limited-edition lanterns and prints from The Noguchi Museum x Futura2000.
- New Yorkers, cease into the Brooklyn Heights Designer Showhouse, open by way of September 30; extra information right here.