Forward this weekend: Be part of us for a Remodelista in Maine ebook signing, plus a summery cocktail recipe and extra.
- Annie might be at Camden Artwork Walks subsequent Thursday, July 21, signing copies of Remodelista in Maine. Sprime by Jessie Tobias Design – The Store, 24 Bayview Road Camden, ME, from 5-7 p.m. to select up a replica or say hiya; extra information right here.
- Information from Paris: Hélène Pinaud and Julien Schwartzmann of structure studio Heju collaborated with varied painters, ceramic artists, and different creatives to give you Matières [Materials], a group of furnishings and objects at present on view at Virginie Lesage Gallery in Paris. Check out the gathering on the Heju web site (and in French on the gallery’s web site, too).
- Available on the market: Livingston Manor Fly Fishing Membership, the very first venture of the Homestedt crew. (See our publish on their rental cottages: Two Catskills Cabins by a Nature-Minded Design Couple.)
- We beforehand reported on Hare’s Story Printing, and our admiration continues: Check out their latest hand-block-printed assortment.
- Enter this summery giveaway for an opportunity to win wares (from Hawkins New York, Morrow Gentle Items, Brightland, and extra).
- Now open: Tonchin Brooklyn. (See our publish on the unique location: Don’t Be Afraid of the Darkish: 9 Design Concepts to Steal from NYC’s Finest-Trying New Ramen Restaurant.)
- Blu Dot does bedding.
- Object of need: a watertight linen bucket for the backyard.
- Workstead might be at Tiina the Retailer in Amagansett July 29; keep tuned for more information.
- A contemporary LA gem, full with cactus fence.
- And what we’re consuming this weekend: a summer time cocktail starring selfmade elderberry syrup.